NSQF I PUC assignments 2021 from PU board karnataka

 

NSQF KARNATAKA

NSQF Karnataka - PU Board decide to give some assignments to I PUC students due to unable to conduct the exam due to the COVID-19 pandemic so they plan to do something for increase the Quality of education, they assign some assignment to all I PUC students and they allots marks for that and they also gave some guidelines about that assignment.

Click below link for PU Board guidelines

I PUC Circular regarding assignments

 

Click below link for all subjects assignments

I PUC all subjects ASSIGNMENTS

 

Click below link for NSQF IT / ITeS subject code 61

Information Technology - IT / ITeS I PUC Assignment-1

 

Information Technology - IT / ITeS I PUC Assignment-2

 

Click below link for NSQF Retail  subject code 62

Retail Sector I PUC Assignment-1

 

Retail Sector I PUC Assignment-2

 

Click below link for NSQF Automobile subject code- 63

Automobile Technology / Automotive Sector I PUC Assignment-1 & 2

 

Click below link for NSQF Beauty and Wellness subject code 64

Beauty and Wellness sector I PUC Assignment-1

 

Beauty and Wellness sector I PUC Assignment-2

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NSQF KARNATAKA Question papers links and Key answers

Chassis - Automobile chassis

NSQF IT /ITeS SSLC LEVEL 2 karnataka MCQ-old question paper MCQ with answers