I PUC NSQF MODEL QUESTION PAPERS 2022

 I PUC NSQF MODEL QUESTION PAPERS-2022

Karnataka Pre-university board Bengaluru Karnataka is the one of the best education board situated in Bengaluru Karnataka.

PU BOARD WEBSITE

NSQF -National skill qualification framework is the vocational education from class 9th (level-1) ,10th level 2 and it continuous to PUC-I Puc level 3 and II Puc Level4 with same sectors which stared in 9th level 1.

                    "latest update👉 NSQF time table 2021-22 "

Latest update 👉 "II PUC MODEL QUESTION PAPERS"

NSQF courses started in Karnataka in 2014 and very effectively started in 2016 from 9th and for PUC  started 2018 and almost a batch of Level 4 is pass and fly for next level in the year 2020-21.

ALL SUBJECT I PUC MODEL QUESTION PAPERS CLICK BELOW 👇

I PUC MODEL QUESTION PAPERS FROM PU BOARD KARNATAKA


For NSQF I PUC model question papers click here 👇

I PUC NSQF MQP


For NSQF MQP Click 👇

1. IT - Information technology -61

2. Reatil -62

3. Automobile-63

4. Beauty and wellness- 65


     "latest update👉 NSQF time table 2021-22 "

Latest update 👉 "II PUC MODEL QUESTION PAPERS"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NSQF KARNATAKA Question papers links and Key answers

Chassis - Automobile chassis

NSQF IT /ITeS SSLC LEVEL 2 karnataka MCQ-old question paper MCQ with answers